The Business Basics website package is all about helping you get your website up and running quickly and economically.
You may just be getting started in your business or perhaps your business and marketing efforts happen more in-person than online. You definitely need a website these days – it’s pretty much expected of any business and is the first thing people go looking for when they’re considering doing business with you. that is mostly about sharing information about who you are and how people can connect with you.
The Business Basics package includes:
- Help with choosing, setting up, and configuring web hosting if necessary
- Help choosing, installing, and configuring a WordPress theme that meets your needs and makes your site look sharp no matter what device visitors are using to view it.
- Making sure your site is secure and your blog posts and pages are backed up regularly.
- Setting up social media profile links to the social networks you’re active on.
- If you’re blogging, setting up social media sharing for you blog posts
- Help determining what content pages you need and guidance on writing the content and inputting content on up to 5 pages.
- A 1 hour phone training session on your site.
- Ongoing access to training videos that walk you through how to do everything you need to do within WordPress.
- One free month of Mindful Monitoring – full backups, site updates and security checks – for your site plus a 20% discount on ongoing monthly monitoring beyond the first month.
Package price starts at $1000.
If this sounds like it might be a good option for you, let’s chat.
These additional functions aren’t included in the price of the Business Basics package but are easy add-ons if you need them.
Email Marketing Setup and Configuration
Email marketing is still one of the most effective online marketing tactics available. I can help you choose an email marketing service and get up and running with an optin form to start gathering leads.
If you’re ready to delve into the world of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing, there are some configuration steps we’ll want to take both on and off your website to prepare you for this including installation and configuration of an SEO optimization plugin and setting up Google Analytics on your site so you can track performance of your optimization efforts.
If your clients need to be able easily schedule appointments with you, I can help you choose a scheduling service and make it a breeze for that to happen from your website.
If you’re more established in your business or you are ready to to make your website do more of the heavy lifting for your business, be sure to check out my Business Building Website Package.